writer's block...

Well, it's been awhile since I last wrote. I've been finding it hard to sit down and write something that seems of good reading material. Not being much of a journal writer ever also doesn't help me. I get ideas for posts usually when I'm in the middle of a situation, good or bad, but usually by the time I get home and have the time to sit down and write, the inspiration is gone or the task feels daunting...
Recently I read a few others blogs which I enjoy, and came to the conclusion that maybe I should try to write short entries like they do, snippets of something, even if it's only a couple sentences long. I will attempt this and see where it leads. I started to write short notes in my cell phone to keep ideas as they come to mind. Should any of these short posts make it and you want to know more of it, let me know, I can always fill you in on more.

Btw, I'm currently on a semi-vacation with Jason in Yunnan province, which is two provinces to the left of GuangDong(where ZhuHai is located, if you were to look at from a map view. I'll fill you in more as I slowly catch up on posts, wish me writer's luck...

Comments

Popular Posts